Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jazz Get Big Al

The Jazz have pulled off a doozy of a trade. They trade 2 draft picks and the Koo for Al Jefferson, a bona fide 20-10 guy that if you would have told me that we would trade straight up for Boozer, I would have done in a second. The fact that we had to give up so little is ridiculous. Is Kevin O'Conner a genius or is David Kahn just that dumb. This is how I imagine the conversation was like during negotiations:

MARGE
Do you think you can get back the Dental Plan back?

HOMER (Kahn)
Well, that depends on who’s a better negotiator: Mr. Burns or me.

BART (O'Conner)
Dad, I’ll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old Danish.

HOMER (Kahn)
(trading) Done and done. (chuckles, then he realizes) D’oh!


Mark my words...the Jazz will be better with Big Al than they ever were with Boozer.

2 comments: